1-390 Mill Point Road, South Perth$595,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: House
- Property type:
- Listing type: Under Contract
Very Spacious. Great for Entertaining. 2 Living Zones. Sought-After Location. Own Green Title Block so no Strata fees !
UNDER OFFER... Please call Husband and Wife Team David and Mandy Coldham for more details.
The Market is Starting to Move, Don't Miss Out ! Coldham Realty Turned 21 last month !
Are you looking for a green title ( not strata ) low cost terrace home in a fantastic inner city location with everything at your fingertips?
It is rare that you can buy a green titled property in an inner city suburb and on Mill Point Road, but this is your unique and not to be missed opportunity!
Perfect for those seeking both a tranquil sanctuary and an enviable lifestyle – step behind your own private electric gate and the world slips away.
This beautifully presented 3 bedroom townhouse situated in a premium location is not to be missed.
Whether you are looking for a home for yourself or as an investment property, this property is ideal for just about anyone!
If all that isn't enough here are 10 GREAT REASONS why you should view this property today:
- Sustainability is evident with:
- Quality double glazing throughout – no expense spared in bringing this property up to green specifications
- Solar panels
- Luxury vinyl tiles throughout downstairs
- great use of space
- Large 150m2 internal living
- Spacious open living area and dining leading to a large and private outdoor entertaining zone
- Master bedroom with large built in robes, and views
- Two minor bedrooms with built in robes and own balconies
- Substantial rear outdoor entertaining area year round, including gas bayonet and fans
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter
- Central family bathroom with double sized shower
- Large laundry with additional toilet
- Multiple car parking behind electric gate, or the healthy enthusiast can walk to work in the CBD
- Low maintenance gardens and private courtyard (and your own fruiting mango and banana trees)
- just under 300M2 lot: that’s right, 300m2 of your own green title patch
Adding to the outstanding convenience, you are 50 metres from a 24 hour gym, a short stroll to Swan River, and just down the road from the best café strip in the Perth metro area with excellent public transport only just steps away. Not to menion 1km walk to Crown and on to the Stadium
AND THE LOCATION...
Less than 4 km to the city centre
Short 300 metre stroll to Swan River
Only steps to a 24 hour gym
Just down the road from café strips in South Perth or Victoria Park
1km walk to the Crown and on to Optus Stadium
Easy access to public transport and cycle-ways
Lock and leave, beautifully presented and uniquely designed you will love coming home!
Coldham Realty Turned 21 last Month ! Over a thousand sales from $180,000 units to $7 Million mansions, call now for an appraisal
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
We were impressed
Dear David and Mandy,
Amanda and I would like to thank you both and congratulate you on the way that you conducted our property sale and the purchase of our new house.
From our first meeting we were very impressed with your professionalism, knowledge and dedication to the task, which continued right through to the final days of the transaction.
You guided us through some challenging times and we are most grateful for the care shown in all aspects of your dealings with us.
We would highly recommend you to anyone we know who is thinking of buying or selling real estate.
Keep up the good work and thank you once again.
- Alan and Amanda
David came recommended by a friend and he was a ‘gift’. We were trying to sell two properties in order to purchase one and he confidently took on both of the sales even though they were spread over the Perth region. He negotiated all of the involvement for buying the new home and was always available at the end of the phone line for discussions and/or support when things felt too much. We were supremely satisfied with his efforts. I would not hesitate to recommend David and Mandy to anyone who is selling their property. Thankyou both for making this process achievable and smooth. Warmest regards, Gael, Asha and Danelaw.
Thanks for your professionalism
Just a quick note to express my thanks for the professionalism showed by both your wife and yourself in dealing with the sale of our South Perth property. I would certainly list with you again.
We would definitely return
I know you spoke with Janine right after settlement but I have been overseas this week and I wanted to also personally say thank you for the great work you and Mandy did selling the property. We are pleased with the result and we liked your whole approach to the marketing process. We would definitely return if ever we needed more assistance..